Each week of our first season of Undeceptions, we’ve asked you to tell us some of the things you’d like to be ‘undeceived’ about. This episode John Dickson tackles the top questions sent in, covering everything from questions raised by our various guests to crackers you’ve come up with on your own.
Press play to hear more about whether Islam actually invented science, why historians still reject the idea of a resurrection, and what the difference is between New Testament and Old Testament Miracles. Plus West Wing references and Jesus own ‘top questions’ to ask!
Links related to this episode: Curiosity aroused by others’ questions? Easy links to…
- Episode 1 – Old Papers, with Brendan Haug
- Episode 2 – Football Free, with the Greenbay Packers
- Episode 6 – Rational Universe, with Ard Louis
- Episode 7 – Gospel Truth, with Peter Williams
- John refer’s to the ‘post hoc ergo proctor hoc’ fallacy. Did he leave you in the dust? Here’s a video that explains the idea…
- But if you’d prefer Jed Bartlett to explain it to you, you can find it here.
Thanks to our season sponsor – Selah – for all your travel needs, whether you’re a doubter or a believer. Find out more at myselah.com.au.
Want to send John a question for our next Q and A? Here’s the place to do it! Send us a question Oh boy, does John love questions. So don’t be afraid to send them in. In season one, we’ll be dedicating an episode or two for John to answer all your burning questions about Christianity. Want to know something more about a previous episode? Or perhaps you’ve got a question about faith that you’ve been struggling to find an answer for? Let us know here, or leave your question as a voicemail at 02 9870 5678.