Greg Sheridan cut his teeth at the legendary news magazine, The Bulletin, before moving on to the national daily newspaper, The Australian, where he’s been the foreign editor since 1982.
John catches up to talk to him about Christianity's struggles in Australia and why, of all times, he would choose to out himself as a believer.
However, Greg is not so glum on the future and underlines that because the faith is beholden to no particular political party it has the ability to reinvent itself that is more inline with its roots.
- For more on Greg Sheridan, check out his web page at The Australian
- Check out the Undeceptions web site for all sorts of cool stuff related to undeceiving the world
- Special thanks to Zondervan Academic, our show sponsor
- A special just for Undeceptions listeners! Get free access to Zondervan Academic's Master Lectures for 14 days, and then save 25% for the next 6 months. Just type in the code UNDECEPTIONS at the check-out.
- Ridley College, where John lectures in Public Christianity
- You can click here to sign up for the Salt podcast with Jenny Salt
- Want to send John Dickson a question? He loves them. Just click here to provide a query for our next Q and A show!
- Undeceptions is part of the Eternity Podcast Network, an audio collection showcasing the seriously good news of faith today.